Advantage Injury Management Services is always interested in hearing from motivated and enthusiastic allied health professionals to join our team.
A career at Advantage Injury Management Services will offer you a great opportunity to work with a fun & progressive private company! Having excelled in the occupational rehabilitation field for over 15 years, we offer excellent employment conditions, and have a very experienced and knowledgeable team. You will receive extensive induction and training regarding occupational therapy and occupational rehabilitation. Our team is proactive, motivated and committed to driving outcomes for our customers and clients. But most importantly . . . our team is great fun to work with!
The available position is providing injury management to insurers, employers and injured workers, to promote safe and sustainable return to work outcomes.
The duties will include:
- Completing worksite assessments and developing suitable duties plans
- Completing home assessments
- Performing vocational assessments and transferable skills analysis
- Interviewing clients and completing labour market research for vocational assessments
- Sourcing host employers
- Driving throughout the south east Queensland areas to attend assessments
- Manual handling training
- Risk assessments
- Writing reports and emails efficiently and to a high standard
To be successful, you should:
- Be an occupational therapist or physiotherapist, with appropriate registration.
- A passion for rehabilitation and injury management
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive report writing abilities
- High level of organisation and time management skills
- Valid drivers licence and excellent driving record
- Professional, and motivated to learn
Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Any questions about the position can be directed to Amanda Meggiorin on 07 3720 3600.