Advantage Injury Management Services can provide case management services, to monitor rehabilitation needs and goals, and to ensure proactive and timely rehabilitation and treatment is facilitated.
Following an initial needs assessment or worksite assessment, our injury management advisor will maintain contact with all relevant parties, such as injured worker, doctor, physiotherapist, employer and insurer. By coordinating communication between all parties, we can ensure that rehabilitation is being adhered to and all goals of rehabilitation are being met.
What does case management involve?
- Liaison with relevant parties by telephone or in person
- Providing referral for treatment and services as required
- Organizing quotes for service provision or equipment requirements
- Obtaining documentation from treating practitioners
- Provision of regular reports summarizing progress and adherence to rehabilitation goals.
What are the benefits of case management assistance?
The benefits of Advantage Injury Management Services providing case management for your injured worker are:
- Advantage Injury Management Services will implement and monitor the recommended goals, ensuring timely gains are achieved.
- Advantage Injury Management Services can provide many rehabilitation services, such as gym programs, vocational rehabilitation and injury management, making communication with treating practitioners easy and cost efficient.
- We are experienced in injury management and rehabilitation matters, and therefore will be proactive with implementation of goals.
- Our injury management advisors experienced in identifying poor compliance and unusual behaviours, to ensure that rehabilitation “stays on track”.
- Using an external provider for case management can ensure that the insurer/worker or employer/worker relationship is maintained.
If you would like more information or to request case management assistance, simply contact us.