Advantage Injury Management Services is able to assist Queensland organisations who would like to outsource their rehabilitation and return to work services. We are registered with Q-Comp as a rehabilitation and return to work co-ordinator.
By appointing Advantage Injury Management Services as your rehabilitation co-ordinator, you will have access to our entire team of skilled rehabilitation co-ordinators, occupational therapists, physiotherapist and exercise physiologists. We understand that “time is money”, and as such will assist you by getting your injured workers back to work with minimal time off work, and with as little disruption to your business as possible.
How can we help?
- Assisting with obtaining statements related to any injuries sustained, and lodging associated compensation paperwork.
- Facilitating and maintaining communication with your injured worker to insure an ongoing positive relationship and positive outcome.
- Develop a suitable duties plan to facilitate a timely return to work.
- Liaise with all relevant parties such as doctors, physiotherapists and insurers, to ensure that claims progress in the most timely manner.
- Provide proactive rehabilitation advice and services.
- Assist with common law claims and settlement.
Advantage Injury Management Services is happy to tailor a service package that suits your business needs. We can assist by taking control of all aspects of any compensation claims, or by simply providing rehabilitation services to facilitate your suitable duties plans and treating practitioner liaison.
If you would like to appoint Advantage Injury Management Services as your workplace rehabilitation co-ordinator, please contact us to discuss our tailored service level agreements and associated costs.